Dr Donegan runs a series of workshops on Vaccination and other health related topics.
If you are interested in hosting one of these lectures or workshops, please contact Dr Donegan at: tel/fax 0044 (0) 208 632 1634 (ansafone)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Vaccination – the Question’
- ‘Vaccination – the Science’ (for practitioners and very interested parents)
- ‘Vaccination and Travel Medicine’
- ‘Supportive treatment of Childhood Illnesses’ – What do you do if you don’t Vaccinate (and also if you do)?
- ‘Mumps, Measles, Rubella – Which is better: The Disease or the Vaccine?’
- ‘Tetanus and Treatment of Cuts and Grazes’
- Focus on Meningitis – The Fears, the Facts and Can it be Avoided?
- ‘How to Raise a Healthy Child (and Parent!)’
- ‘Homeopathy for Children – An Introduction’
Is there a question?
Isn’t it scientifically proved that vaccination is the single most effective cause of improved health in the 20th and 21st Century?
Extensive investigation of the science behind the hype led Dr Donegan to radically change her views. She believes that every parent should be given the opportunity to see that vaccination: its safety and efficacy, is not a black and white issue, so that they can make fully informed choices about their health.
- Journey – how a doctor could change from being a firm supporter of the ‘Universal Childhood Immunisation Program’ to strongly questioning its validity
- Why morbidity and mortality from infectious diseases has fallen so drastically over the course of the twentieth century, are our children more healthy?
- Natural infections and immunity
- Vaccination and artificial immunity
- Specific diseases and their vaccines
- Extra Questions/ Plenary
Should you vaccinate your child or not? Only you, as a parent, can decide what is best for you and your family.
23 April 2017, Sunday afternoon, 1.45 for 2-4pm, North West London NW4
For further information and to book tickets please email email@example.com with your post code, contact telephone number and number of tickets required. Tickets cost £11 (£10 per person for couples) and must be booked in advance. Nearest tube: Hendon Central
What do you do if you don’t vaccinate (and even more so if you do)?
We will look at health beliefs and fears around acute childhood illness and infections and learn about:
- how the Germ Theory of Disease and the Medical Model affect the treatment options you are offered by your GP and health visitor
- the Holistic model of disease – using the healing power of your own or your child’s body
- the Problems caused by Suppression of Fever
- the Basic strategies for coping with any acute childhood illness or infection
- a Simple Guide to Homoeopathy for Acute Fever
- Presentation of clinical cases including meningitis
- Quiz/ Plenary/ Questions
26 February 2017 Sunday afternoon, 1.45 for 2-4pm, North West London NW4
For further information and to book tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your post code, contact telephone number and number of tickets required. Tickets cost £11 (£10 per person for couples) and must be booked in advance.
Nearest tube station: Hendon Central
30 April 2017 Sunday afternoon, 1.45 for 2-4pm, Hove Sussex, BN3 3TH
Hosted by Brighton Arnica. Venue: Ralli Hall Community Centre, 81 Denmark Villas, Brighton, England, BN3 3TH. For further information and to book click here